Senwes aims to communicate with stakeholders according to their preferred channels. SenwesMobile is a collective term for all Senwes communication products that have been specifically developed to be accessible via mobile devices.
SENWES.mobi* is Senwes’ web page that has been optimised for use on mobile phones and tablet computers. You may choose from a “Lite” and “Advanced” version, depending on your preference and device. Both contain the same information, but the “Lite” version is less data intensive and therefore better for older mobile phones, whilst the “Advanced” version has been styled primarily for smart phones and tablets.
Our mobi site provides you with access to:
- market prices and reports (SAFEX, CBOT, KANSAS, exchange rates, oil and metal prices, and vegetable and meat prices);
- weather forecasts up to seven days in the future;
- a mobile version of MySenwes;
- contact details for our points of operations;
- classified advertisements (NetAds);
- used whole goods for sale;
- Senwes and Senwesbel share prices; and
- News which includes Senwes website articles, Senwes social media platforms and the news from prominent South African news services.
SENWES.mobi InfoLine - (018) 464-7799
The InfoLine* provides a summarised automated daily audio market report containing the insights of analysts at Senwes Grainlink. They tell you why and how much the market should move. Save the number on your mobile phone and phone in every weekday after 9am to stay informed.
This market report recording is also available on the Senwes home page, as well as the markets page on our mobi site.
Market prices SMS’s
Senwese clients have the opportunity to receive free daily SMS’s with market prices – compliments of Senwes Grainlink. Simply send an email to email@example.com
with your name, Senwes client number and mobile phone number. Easy as that! * Normal call and data rates apply. Senwes does not charge any additional fees.