GIS and mapping services
The cartographic service entails the production of accurate, high quality thematic, farm and area maps at competitive prices. Maps are available in various sizes (A0, A1, A2, A3, A4) and formats (printed, framed, laminated, electronic).
GIS and mapping services provide a wide range of maps comprising of resource information that promotes effective farm management and decision-making.
- All areas such as crops, camps, borders, wind pumps, troughs etc. – accurately measured with DGPS;
- Soil classification points and/or zones are indicated;
- Soil potential; and
- Soil fertility status (analyses information).
- Topo-Cadastral information of South Africa:
- Roads and railway lines;
- Towns and cities;
- Farm boundaries; and
- Provincial and municipal boundaries.
- Natural resource information:
- Grazing capacity;
- Crop yield;
- Acocks grazing types;
- Rainfall distribution;
- Hail frequency; and
- Temperature, humidity and evaporation
- Aerial photographs of South Africa
Data is continually updated and expanded through the selection of additional and more relevant information for the production of high quality maps and information sets.
Area maps are available in printed format and comprise of:
- Topo-Cadastral information according to the needs of the client; and
- Information specific to the client such as representative regions or service areas.