Agricultural economic services
Senwes's agricultural economists are willing and able to assist you with the following:
Agricultural economic planning
- Compile a complete agricultural economic management plan or a facet thereof;
- Compile enterprise, cash and credit flow budgets, as well as balance sheets and projected income
- Agri BEE business plans.
Economic and feasibility studies
- Current and alternative farm plans;
- Capital investment(s); and
- Farming enterprises.
Provision of agricultural economic decision norms, models and information
- Productive and rental value of land;
- Financial and efficiency measures;
- Input cost budgets of certain enterprise e.g. livestock, pasture and agronomy;
- Mechanisation cost manual;
- Grain price management model; and
- Dairy enterprise management model.
Production economy surveys
- Collect and analyse individual farm production data;
- Compare with group data; and
- Determine reasons for deviations.
Presentation of lectures
- Study groups;
- Farmers’ associations; and
- Farmers’ days.
General agricultural economic advice
- Telephonic enquiries;
- E-mail enquiries; and
- Personal visits.