The Market Access division conducts its business in the grain supply industry through grain procurement, handling and storage, marketing and logistics. Focus is set on client relationships, market analysis, new business, broker’s services, and speciality products.
The overall strategic direction of the division is based on:
- The protection of the current market share (Senwes area) with a specific focus on providing market access for grain producers and grain processors.
- The expansion of the market share in the South African national grain market.
- The expansion of involvement in the Sub-Sahara grain market.
- Development of ability to unlock value from international trading.
- Diversification within the value chain (farm-gate to mill-door).
- Market leadership with regards to service levels and products.
Enquiries: General Manager Grainlink